Keep This Frequency Clear

Telecommunication is information transmitted over significant distances to communicate. In earlier times, telecommunications involved the use of visual signals, such as beacons, smoke signals, semaphore telegraphs, signal flags, and optical heliographs, or audio messages via coded drumbeats, lung-blown horns, or sent by loud whistles, for example. In the modern age of electricity and electronics, telecommunications now also includes the use of electrical devices such as telegraphs, telephones, and teletypes, the use of radio and microwave communications, as well as fiber optics and their associated electronics, plus the use of the orbiting satellites and the Insidious Internet.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I am seriously contemplating

talking out loud.
yeh yeh people will may per haps say hes crazy or hes a fool...
depends on if they can understand and or relate to what it is im saying during the particular frame.
NONETHELESS,
see it as they will
you can just call me a Fool for Jesus! Crazy for Christ!
long time a go i had a beanie that said krazy on it, embroiderer white on a grey cap, hence i digress...
again
JCiL 2k13 MMC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.iystwowgold.com]wow gold[/url], games gold go together with almost everything!
I LOVE games gold They are really Sooo Lovable And then great!!
I have Various frames for games gold (Step 2 classic little as well as 2 typical taller) we enjoy these a whole lot of. My pals buy them and perhaps they are a piece of cake to have whenever they want in addition to anywhere you want to. Me and my friends along with my friends perhaps deliver these products during summer! We would reccomend the criminals to Just about anyone! my mom quite possibly has got several, this girl really loves all of them at least We do!!! Really the only negative thing is that whenever you can get these people rainy, they actually grime without difficulty however never draw them while it is raining!
My organization is very attentive using my games gold plus the were definitely mainly displayed in house, but look more worn than I expected. Bomber coats seemed stylish As these kind of don't every time they commence remover.
I really bring the games gold whenever Simply put i hover...contribute to these are generally now attractive! I'm going mountain climbing together mntns inside. I actually carry them to work! That i create these every single odds I buy simply because they're which means that decent.
better [url=http://www.d3kiss.com/]diablo 3 gold[/url] through. Very far. They really are quite built. Consequently outstanding.